Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tired



It's weird that I live away from home. I miss my family. I miss my home. I miss my city. I want to go home. I would kill someone to come home. I can't come home, though. I need to do this for my parents. I need to do this for my future. I need to do this for everything that is me. I love my family, they will always be there for me, but it is awful being so far away. I need to grow up. I need to live my life, and grow up. I have to do this anyways. No matter what, I will have to go through this, and I have to do it now. I don't feel like I belong here. I don't feel like people like me here. I just want to be in a place with people like me. These people don't relate to me. These people make me feel uncomfortable. I've only been here a day, and already there have been parties, and i've been so uncomfortable. I'll be okay. I know what I have to do. It's going to be okay. I just need to calm down and relax. Everything will be okay. I just need to keep telling myself, everything will be okay. I wish I was five again.

1 comment: