Saturday, June 26, 2010

Wide Eyes

Why are people so insistent? Why can't they just let things be?
If a person doesn't want you, let things be.
I fear for my dear friend.
That boy is so persistent.
She is so afraid to do what is right.
He needs to let her go for his own safety.
He is abusive, and she takes it.
I yearn to destroy him.
To make him feel the pain he placed on her.
To make him feel the fear that she can't seem to erase.
He can't do this to her.
He can't lay a hand on her.
Put things in her head to make her feel like shit.
Yet, she takes it.
She takes it for fear she we will always be alone.
Fear that she will never have someone right.
She says he will always be better then her.
Ha!
He will not get anywhere in life by the way he treats people!
He will suffer.
She will suffer.
I won't allow my best friend to suffer.
She has a personality that shines through everyone else.
She can brighten up the room in ways I wish I were able to.
She doesn't deserve this abuse.
I only wish she wasn't afraid of being alone.
She has so much good in her life.
She doesn't need to settle for him.
He will forever be unhappy with every relationship he will be in.
He will forever be an abuser.
He will forever be miserable.
He will forever be a psychotic animal.
He will forever be someone I will always loath.
He will forever be jealous of all the good that comes to her.


....and she will find that person that makes her happy for who she is. She will always be loved by that person, and nothing can ever bring her down when she is with him. She just has to be patient, and understand that he is out there, she just hasn't crossed paths with him.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is really good ! I would love for you to look at my writing want to follow my blog ??

    pocketsforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete