Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Until We Bleed


I don't want to leave this place yet. I don't want to lose the people I have come so close to. I don't want to leave my parents, my brother and sister, my friends. It will never be the same when I come back. Nights like this make me want to stay in this small town forever. My life is amazing here. Sure, i'll make new friends, have new experiences, but I don't want to lose the things I have here. I wish this summer will never end, but I know this is an opportunity for me. I need to grow up and be an adult, and live my life in a new area. I can start all over. I just wish that my friends and family will be there too. I love them all dearly. It's one of those decisions that I made for a reason. I've never thought it would be hard to leave this place. I hated it since I was little, but now, I understand, it's really the only place i've known my whole life. Everything that makes up me was started here. I can't leave. San Francisco is so much further away than I could think now. Los Angeles is my home...now it's time to move to the place i've dreamed of living since I was young. I don't want to leave with things unsaid. I want everything to work out with the people that mean most to me. I will forever be in love with this town. But, now, I just want to go to school, and come home to my family. There are opportunities up there. I need to grasp them and take advantage of them. I will miss everything here dearly, but it's an hour flight home, a six hour drive down the 5. I can come home when I need to. I need to establish my life up there. I just don't want to leave things unsaid here....

No comments:

Post a Comment