Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Etched Headplate


I have learned to control my emotions, make myself numb.
It is easier to not feel anything towards anyone, because in the end, most will let you down.
I'm not pessimistic.
I've just been hurt enough to know when to feel something, and when to not.
Feelings should be kept sealed away until you have an okay when to let them out.
It makes everything so much easier.
You aren't attached to anything.
You don't have a need for anything or anyone.
You are just living.
In your own way or another, you're living.
Just know, it takes a lot to allow myself to feel anything towards anyone.
Then, when it is okay to let someone in, it makes all your emotions stronger then if you allow everyone in.
It's hard to trust others.
But, at the end, there will always be one person that you can tell everything to.
You just need to be cautious as to who that is.
Because some people know how to make you feel like you trust them
But they could just let you down.
When there is a person that believes this too, maybe they'll be that person I can trust.

Till that time, Four Magpies(Minotaur Shock), will forever have my trust and will forever tell my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment