Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Motion Picture Soundtrack




Thinking is substantially the best thing we have been given.
To be able to think of past, present, and future actions is simply wonderful.
Wondering what other people think is a mystery that should never be uncovered.
The guessing game, as I like to call it.
All thoughts we think, either positive or negative, will always map out our lives.
It's wonderful to know that one thought can conjure up situations that we would have never thought about.
People might not believe this, but I feel that we can have anything we want, if we think about it.
It could be horribly crazy, but it can work.
It could come in ways you didn't expect.
That's how it should be.
Thoughts are purely magical.
Thoughts and dreams are entertaining and they distract you from the outside world...
or they bring you farther into it.
I envy kids because of their imaginations.
I always have that little world in the back of my mind that I go to when I feel overwhelmed by this crazy world.
Why can't the worlds that we have in our mind, be the worlds we see?
If they were, would they still be as magical as they are in our heads?
Or will they forever be destroyed because we can't escape to them when we feel down?
I wish we can go to the places in our minds.
That's why Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Adventure Time will always be the closest things that remind me of my imagination.
I love thoughts.
They will forever be my friend, my companion, and my pure enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment